Of course, knowing what you want isn't the like getting it. When you go to used vehicle dealers, you have to keep in mind that the salespeople want to make a sale. If they see that you're uncertain, they might try to rate what you want, and suggest a different car. If they think you doubt about the cost, they might push you towards a cheaper option with more miles. That's why it is very important to know exactly what you want; you'll be able to clearly communicate your main criteria to the dealer, and they can tell you if it's available. Don't worry if you have to be a bit stubborn from time to time, especially if you're considering a recommended sale.
In some cases you'll arrive at the dealer after doing your research only to find that a different car catches your eye. When that happens, there are some essential questions you should always ask: Does the vehicle have an evaluation certificate? If not, you ought to reevaluate your choice. An evaluation certificate shows a car's maintenance history, indicating the problems it had before you and giving you a sense of what to expect in the future.
Request a title and a Carfax record, which will rule out all scamming hacks and save you a hassle at the DMV. Try to find out other facts about the cars' history, such as who its previous owners were and any type of maintenance carried out by the dealership.
302 Long Block Find parts for any make and model truck and car by searching our vast network of parts on ebay. Save more money that you can shake a stick at today.
Find parts for any make and model truck and car by searching our vast network of parts on ebay. Save more money that you can shake a stick at today.
- 302 306 Ford Long Block With Free Engine Cradle Direct Bolt Inwith Pan Tc$2,199.00
- 302 306 Ford Long Block With Gt-40p Headsroller Rockers 1.7 Ratio$2,400.00
- 302 306 Ford Long Blockengine Cradlewith Oil Pan Tc Ford Gt-40 P Heads$2,499.00
- 302 306 Ford Long Block Race Prepped Makes 420hp With Free Engine Cradle$4,399.00
- 302 306 Ford Long Block Race Prepped Makes 400hp With 180cc Heads$3,999.00
- 302 306 Ford Long Block With Free Engine Cradle Direct Bolt Inwith Pan Tc$2,499.00
- 302 354 Ci Sbf Long Block Race Prepped500hp Cant Beat Ci Be Different$6,599.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1996-2001 Roller With Gt Heads$1,490.00
- 302 347 Ford Long Block Race Prepped Makes 515hp 205cc 11r Trickflow Heads$6,399.00
- 302 347 Ford Long Block Race Prepped Makes 500hp$5,699.00
- 302 347 Ford Long Block Race Prepped Makes 460hp$5,199.00
- Ford 302 Rebuilt Long Block$1,295.00
- Reman 86-95 Ho Ford 5.0 302 Vin E M T Long Block Engine$2,149.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1968-1980 With Heavy Crankshaft$1,300.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1985-1995 Roller With 302 Firing Order$1,325.00
- Marine Ford 5.0 302 1968-1980 Long Block With Heavyweight Crankshaft$1,380.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1987-2000 Roller With 351w Firing Order$1,325.00
- Reman. Ford 5.0 302 Basic Long Block Kit 1996-2001 With Gt Heads$1,295.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1981-1995$1,100.00
- Outright No Core Fits Nissan 300zx 84-87 3.0 Vg30e Engine Long Block Nlbvg302$1,900.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 Roller 351w Fo$1,325.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 Roller 302 Fo$1,325.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1985 1986 1987 1988 1987 1988 1989 Roller 302 Fo$1,325.00
- Sb Ford 302 363 Stroker Long Block - Dart Block Heads Roller Cam 13.01$9,899.95
- Marine Ford 5.0 302 1982-1995 Long Block With Lightweight Crankshaft 351w F.o.$1,200.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 Roller 351w Fo$1,325.00
- Marine Ford 5.0 302 1982-1995 Long Block With Lightweight Crankshaft 302 F.o.$1,200.00
- Ford 302ci Good Running Long Block 1974 Stock Bore We Ship$399.99
- 94 95 Mustang 5.0 Ho Engine Motor Long Block Assembly 130k Tested 302 Read 239$560.00
- Reman. Ford 5.0 302 Basic Long Block Kit 1985-1995 Roller 302 F.o.$995.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989$1,100.00
- Marine Ford 3025.0l Marine Motor-longblock--free Shipping$1,495.00
- Ford Small Block Long Bolt Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers Satin 289 302$86.69
- Small Block Ford Sbf 289 302 2 Long Stainless Steel Header Studs 16pcs New$19.95
- Small Block Ford Oil Pan Stud Kit - 1.5 Long Stud Kit 289 302 351w$11.88
- 1969 70 Small Block Chevy V8 327 350 302 Power Steering Pump Ps Pulley Brackets$99.99
- Small Block Ford Sbf Black Allensocket Header Bolts 1 Long 289 302 351w New$9.95
- Small Block Ford 1969-79 F-100f-150 255-302w Long Tube Header Ceramic Bph-2044h$424.99
- Ford Small Block V8 260 289 302 351w Stainless Steel Oil Pan Stud Kit 1.25 Long$16.99
- 1969 Camaro Z-28 302 Engine Motor Chevy 3970010 I259 69$6,500.00
- Small Block Ford Sbf 1 12 Long Stainless Steel Header Studs 289 302 351w New$19.95
- Small Block Chevy Alternator Bracket Long Water Pump Sbc 350 Lwp Gm 302$58.35
- 1985 302 Mustang Ho Gt Long Block--w Roller Lifters Last Carb Engine W Nos$495.00
- P-ayr Products 3020 Ford 302 Set-up Block$429.99
- Small Block Chevy Alternator Bracket Long Water Pump Sbc 350 Lwp Gm 302$72.00
- Small Block Chevy Alternator Bracket Fuelie Heads Long Water Pump Sbc Lwp Camel$84.00
- Small Block Chevy Alternator Bracket Long Water Pump Black Sbc 350 Lwp 302$78.00
- 302 306 Ford Long Block Cast Iron Heads Roller Rockers 1.7 Ratio Gasket Set$2,400.00
- Reman 81-01 Ford 5.0 302 Car Truck Long Block Engine$2,049.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Long Block 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979$1,300.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 Roller 302fo$1,325.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 Non-roller$1,100.00
- Reman. Ford 5.0 302 Basic Long Block Kit 1985-1995 Roller 351 F.o.$995.00
- Reman. Ford 5.0 302 Basic Long Block Kit 1982-1995$995.00
- Ford Small Block Long Bolt Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers Polished 289 302$89.75
- Small Block Ford Sbf 289 302 1 12 Long Stainless Steel Header Studs 16pcs New$19.95
- Small Block Ford Sbf 2 Long Stainless Steel Header Studs 289 302 351w New$19.95
The vehicle dealer is one of the few remaining people in America that you still have to regularly haggle with. While salespeople and high-powered entrepreneurs might love the challenge of negotiating a great deal, the average person usually finds the process stressful and tiring. The uncertainty and doubt make the buying process more complex than many people would care to handle. However, with a few easy suggestions, you can turn this stressful process into a pleasurable experience.
One of the most significant mistakes that people make when haggling with a vehicle dealer is to approach the situation like a battle. Any type of competent salesman knows that the only path to long-term success is to get on the same team as their customer. They don't want to sell you something you don't want. They want to help you find exactly what you need, so that you'll recommend them to your friends. Go in ready to deal with them; assume they are truthful until they make you feel otherwise. By starting from a place of count on, you will be able to puncture the majority of the common sales nonsense, and get down to what really matters.
The easiest way to foster worry is through a lack of information. When you enter into a settlement without doing the proper prep work, there is no chance for you to know if the salesman is giving you all the facts. Know what sort of car you want, as well as the exact specs, features, and upgrades that are available. You ought to also plan to go to more than one vehicle dealer and compare costs. One of the easiest ways to create a frank conversation about cost is to simply come out and say what you were offered at another location.