Of course, knowing what you want isn't the like getting it. When you go to used vehicle dealers, you have to keep in mind that the salespeople want to make a sale. If they see that you're uncertain, they might try to rate what you want, and suggest a different car. If they think you doubt about the cost, they might push you towards a cheaper option with more miles. That's why it is very important to know exactly what you want; you'll be able to clearly communicate your main criteria to the dealer, and they can tell you if it's available. Don't worry if you have to be a bit stubborn from time to time, especially if you're considering a recommended sale.
In some cases you'll arrive at the dealer after doing your research only to find that a different car catches your eye. When that happens, there are some essential questions you should always ask: Does the vehicle have an evaluation certificate? If not, you ought to reevaluate your choice. An evaluation certificate shows a car's maintenance history, indicating the problems it had before you and giving you a sense of what to expect in the future.
Request a title and a Carfax record, which will rule out all scamming hacks and save you a hassle at the DMV. Try to find out other facts about the cars' history, such as who its previous owners were and any type of maintenance carried out by the dealership.
302 Long Block Find parts for any make and model truck and car by searching our vast network of parts on ebay. Save more money that you can shake a stick at today.
Find parts for any make and model truck and car by searching our vast network of parts on ebay. Save more money that you can shake a stick at today.
- Reman 86-95 Ho Ford 5.0 302 Vin E M T Long Block Engine$2,149.00
- 1987-1993 Oem Ford Mustang 5.0 302 Complete Engine Long Block Motor 87-93 80k$1,445.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1996-2001 Roller With Gt Heads$1,490.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1981-1995$1,160.00
- Engine- 302 Long Block Engine Assembly$1,845.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1985-1995 Roller With 351w F.o.$1,300.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1985-1995 Roller With 302 F.o.$1,300.00
- Marine Ford 5.0 302 1968-1980 Long Block With Heavyweight Crankshaft$1,380.00
- 302 306 Ford Long Block With Free Engine Cradle Direct Bolt Inwith Pan Tc$2,499.00
- Reman. Ford 5.0 302 Basic Long Block Kit 1996-2001 With Gt Heads$1,295.00
- 302 306 Ford Long Block Race Prepped Makes 420hp With Free Engine Cradle$4,399.00
- 302 306 Ford Long Block Race Prepped Makes 400hp With 180cc Heads$3,999.00
- 302 347 Ford Long Block Race Prepped Makes 460hp$5,199.00
- 302 347 Ford Long Block Race Prepped Makes 500hp$5,799.00
- Ford 5.0 302 Premium Long Block 1968-1980 With Heavy Crankshaft$1,280.00
- Marine Ford 5.0 302 1982-1995 Long Block With Lightweight Crankshaft 302 F.o.$1,200.00
- Marine Ford 5.0 302 1982-1995 Long Block With Lightweight Crankshaft 351w F.o.$1,200.00
- 1987-1993 Oem Ford Mustang 5.0 302 Complete Engine Long Block Motor 87-93 80k$750.00
- Sb Ford 302 363 Stroker Long Block - Dart Block Heads Roller Cam 13.01$9,899.95
- Ford 302ci Long Block 5.0l Automotive Engine With Gt40 Heads 302 Motor 5.0$2,395.99
- Reman. Ford 5.0 302 Basic Long Block Kit 1982-1995$995.00
- Marine Ford 3025.0l Marine Motor-longblock--rebuilt Free Shipping$1,495.00
- Outright No Core Fits Nissan 300zx 84-87 3.0 Vg30e Engine Long Block Nlbvg302$1,900.00
- Fits Nissan 200sx 300zx 84-87 3.0 Vg30e Engine Long Block Nlbvg302$1,700.00
- 302 354 Ci Sbf Long Block Race Prepped500hp Cant Beat Ci Be Different$6,099.00
- Chevrolet Smallblock 302 327 350 Power Steering And Alternator Brackets Lwp Orig$119.00
- P-ayr Products 3020 Ford 302 Set-up Block$399.99
- 1985 302 Mustang Ho Gt Long Block--roller Lifters Last Carb Engine Made W Nos$295.00
- Fit Gm Chevy Sbc 70-81 Small Block V8 302-400 Long Tube Header Manifold Exhaust$143.88
- Ford Small Block Long Bolt Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers Polished 289 302$85.26
- 289 302 351w Small Block Ford High Performance Gilmer Belt Drive Long Water Pump$105.00
- Small Block Ford Sbf Black Allensocket Header Bolts 1 Long 289 302 351w New$9.95
- Small Block Ford Sbf 1 12 Long Stainless Steel Header Studs 289 302 351w New$19.95
- Ford Small Block V8 260 289 302 351w Stainless Steel Oil Pan Stud Kit 1.25 Long$16.99
- Small Block Chevy Alternator Bracket Long Water Pump Black Sbc 350 Lwp 302$78.00
- Sbc Chevy Fabricated Aluminum Tall Valve Covers 302 305 350 383 400 Long Bolts$79.99
- Small Block Chevy Alternator Bracket Long Water Pump Sbc 350 Lwp Gm 302$72.00
- Comp Cams High Energy Pushrods For Sbc Block Ford 289-302 .060 Long 516$41.44
- Comp Cams High Energy Pushrod For Sbc Block Ford 289-302 .060 Long 516$25.01
- Small Block Ford Sbf 289 302 1 12 Long Stainless Steel Header Studs 16pcs New$19.95
- Ford 302 5.0l V-8 Engine Long Block Used$199.95
- 1997 Gs300 Intake Manifold Engine Motor Long Block Piston Crank Shaft$199.99
- Reman 81-01 Ford 5.0 302 Car Truck Long Block Engine$2,049.00
- Reman. Ford 5.0 302 Basic Long Block Kit 1985-1995 Roller 351 F.o.$995.00
- Reman. Ford 5.0 302 Basic Long Block Kit 1985-1995 Roller 302 F.o.$995.00
- Ford Small Block Long Bolt Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers Satin 289 302$82.36
- Small Block Ford Sbf 2 Long Stainless Steel Header Studs 289 302 351w New$19.95
- Small Block Ford Sbf 289 302 2 Long Stainless Steel Header Studs 16pcs New$19.95
The vehicle dealer is one of the few remaining people in America that you still have to regularly haggle with. While salespeople and high-powered entrepreneurs might love the challenge of negotiating a great deal, the average person usually finds the process stressful and tiring. The uncertainty and doubt make the buying process more complex than many people would care to handle. However, with a few easy suggestions, you can turn this stressful process into a pleasurable experience.
One of the most significant mistakes that people make when haggling with a vehicle dealer is to approach the situation like a battle. Any type of competent salesman knows that the only path to long-term success is to get on the same team as their customer. They don't want to sell you something you don't want. They want to help you find exactly what you need, so that you'll recommend them to your friends. Go in ready to deal with them; assume they are truthful until they make you feel otherwise. By starting from a place of count on, you will be able to puncture the majority of the common sales nonsense, and get down to what really matters.
The easiest way to foster worry is through a lack of information. When you enter into a settlement without doing the proper prep work, there is no chance for you to know if the salesman is giving you all the facts. Know what sort of car you want, as well as the exact specs, features, and upgrades that are available. You ought to also plan to go to more than one vehicle dealer and compare costs. One of the easiest ways to create a frank conversation about cost is to simply come out and say what you were offered at another location.