Working as a driving instructor offers several benefits that makes it a popular career of choice when people are considering making a change. For one, you get to be your own boss and plan your own hours, allowing you to make as little or as much money as you want. With the days getting longer, you can run lessons whenever you like and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!
Lots of people find working as a driving instructor rewarding, but this kind of role is particularly suited to people that need that flexibility in their lives whilst earning a liveable income; for example, you may be a working mother that wishes to spend more time in your home. Working as a driving instructor allows you to operate within school hours so you can be home in the later afternoon. It's also a fantastic career change for people approaching retirement who still wish to work but wish to wind down from the 9-5 routine and start taking more time out for themselves.
Driving is an easily transferrable skill too as long as you have the patience and cool head needed to successfully teach someone the rules of the road. Driving instructor training will help you to develop these essential skills and qualities obviously, but it is essential to keep in mind that teaching people to drive requires a good deal of diligence and care, and if you're easily stressed or don't work well under pressure then this might not be the change that's right for you.
Low Rise Lift Find parts for any make and model truck and car by searching our vast network of parts on ebay. Save more money that you can shake a stick at today.
Find parts for any make and model truck and car by searching our vast network of parts on ebay. Save more money that you can shake a stick at today.
- Weaver W-6plr Portable Low-rise Lift - Free Shipping$1,399.00
- Bendpak Lr-5t 10000-lb. Capacity Low-rise Lift$2,200.00
- Choice 10000 Lb. Auto Lift Pad Scissor Lift Low Rise Rotary Or Challenger$900.00
- Snap-on Wheeltronic Tc25-10 10000 Lb. Auto Lift Pad Lift Low Rise$975.00
- Bendpak 6000 Lb Low-rise Hydraulic Lift Lr-60$1,720.00
- Bendpak Lr-60p 6000 Lb Low-rise Portable Lift$1,740.00
- Free Shipping-bend Pak Low Rise Vehicle Lift-6000-lb Cap 5175729$1,720.00
- 6600 Lb Low-rise Pit Lift Includes Power Unit Stand - Pl6k$2,149.00
- Bendpak P-6 6000 Lb. Low-rise Lift Pit Style Surface Mount$2,240.00
- Free Shipping-bend Pak Portable Low Rise Vehicle Lift-6000-lb Cap 5175728$1,740.00
- Bendpak Low-rise Scissor Lift - 10000-lb Capacity Model Lr-5t$2,870.00
- Bendpak Lr-5t 10000 Lb. Capacity Low-rise Lift$2,870.00
- Bendpak P-6f 6000 Lb. Low-rise Lift Pit Style Flush Mount$2,240.00
- Top Secret 8000 Lb Low Rise Base Plate Vehicle Lift$1,439.00
- Bendpak P9000 9000 Lb. Capacity Low-rise. Open-center Auto Lift$3,290.00
- Top Secret 10000 Lb Low Rise Base Plate Vehicle Lift$1,549.00
- P-9000f 9k Capacity Low-rise Lift Open-center Pit-style Flush Mount$3,200.00
- New Bendpak Lr-60 Low Rise Car Lift Tire Shop Body Shop Lift Free Shipping$1,720.00
- New Bendpak Lr-60 Vehicle Car Truck Hydraulic Automotive Low Rise Scissor Lift$1,859.95
- New Bendpak P-6b Low Rise Hydraulic Automotive Vehicle Truck Suv Scissor Lift$2,349.95
- Bendpak Lr-5t Low Rise Car Vehicle Automotive Truck Hydraulic Shop Scissor Lift$2,999.95
- Portable Low Rise Vehicle Lift Heavy Duty Car Ramp Service Repair Tool Garage$64.95
- Used Rotary Vlxs10 - Low-rise Lift Automotive Dual Cylinder Truck Lift$1,800.00
- Top Secret 10000 Lb Low Rise X-wide Base Plate Vehicle Lift$1,599.00
- Top Secret 9000 Lb Low Rise Base Plate Vehicle Lift$1,499.00
- One Used Rotary Vlxs10 - Low-rise Lift Automotive Dual Cylinder Truck Lift$1,750.00
Horse trailers began as modified train cars. They were originally used to transfer horses from the scenes of accidents back to veterinary offices. These days, house trailers are used to transfer racehorses, livestock and personal horses. Trailers are available that can be pulled behind cars. Trailers are also available that have room available for the owners to live. This is particularly useful at horse shows and events where owners wish to stay with their animals.
Regardless of what size boat you have, there's a trailer to fit it. Even small kayaks and canoes can be trailed around (by hand) to make movement easier and possible for even just one person. Large boats and yachts can also be transferred via trailer movers.
Boat trailers can be custom built for your boat if necessary. Some states require boat trailers to be registered so ensure you follow regulations in your area. Driving with a trailer also requires some practice. Making turns, backing up and especially parking are all skills you should acquire in a safe and unpopulated area before you head out on the open road.