Purchasing a vehicle can be intimidating, especially if you've never bought one before. There are several steps you can take to prepare yourself and your bank account for this large purchase. Doing your homework now can prevent future headaches.
While your budget is necessary, so is your credit. If you plan on taking out a loan when you start visiting used car dealers, your credit score will play a role in what you can afford. If your credit is good, the bank may want to work with you to lower your interest rate. If your credit is bad, the APR may be higher. Many of the larger used car dealers work hand-in-hand with banks to ensure they can assist people, regardless of their credit score, in obtaining the best possible loan rate and payment plan. Obviously, you may independently obtain your own financing before making an offer on a car. The choice is yours.
Now that you have considered your needs and the potential costs, try searching online to find out more about the options available at used car dealers. Most larger dealerships have websites with their inventory and search tools designed to assist you search for your desired features and prices. Get a feel for what's out there and contact the dealer before going to the lot to confirm the details.
Scattershield Find parts for any make and model truck and car by searching our vast network of parts on ebay. Save more money that you can shake a stick at today.
Find parts for any make and model truck and car by searching our vast network of parts on ebay. Save more money that you can shake a stick at today.
- Vintage Rc Blow Proof Scatter Shield Bellhousing Hotrod Ratrod Dragster Nhra$249.95
- Chevy Lakewood Blow Proof Bell Housing Scatter Shield Muncie$349.00
- Vintage Ansen Scattershield Safety Bellhousing Sbc Bbc Read$249.00
- Chevrolet Wedge Scatter Shield C-1 Nhra Blow Proof Bell Housing Gasser Hot Rod$399.00
- Vintage Bbc Sbc Chevy Chevrolet Lakewood Bell Housing Scatter Shield$275.00
- Scatter Shield Pontiacolds Buick 2-piece$295.00
- Vintage Chevy Steel Scatter Shield Blow Proof Bell Housing Bbc Sbc Muncie T10$199.00
- Vintage Chevrolet Steel Safety Scatter Shield Blow Proof Bell Housing$435.00
- Rare 1955-59 Corvette And 1955-57 Chevy Palmini Aluminum Scattershield P-1992$337.50
- 55 56 57 58 59 60 Ansen Scatter Shield 327 427 Bellhousing Gasser Hot Rat Rod$299.99
- Rare 1955-57 Chevy And 1955-59 Corvette Palmini Aluminum Scattershield P-1992$350.00
- 55 56 57 Chevy Scattershield Blow Proof Brackets Lakewood Gasser Hot Rat Rod$59.00
- Lakewood 1965-95 Ford 302 351c 6 Bolt V8 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield 15200$495.00
- Dodge Srt4 Neon 5 Speed T850 Transmission Safety Scatter Shield$179.95
- Pontiac Scattershield Muncie Excellent Condition Bop Drag Race Nhra Catalina Gto$250.00
- Mopar 833 4 Speed Scatter Shield Blowproof Racing Bellhousing Big Block 440 383$350.00
- Lakewood 302 351 Ford Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Toploader T10 Racing$275.00
- Ansen Big Block Ford Fe Steel Safety Scatter Shield Blow Proof Bell Housing Race$350.00
- Lakewood Sbc Bbc 1958-1987 Chevy Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield 15000$455.00
- Lakewood 1984-1992 Chevy Camaro Firebird Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield 15020$495.00
- Lakewood 15320 Chrysler Small Block Safety Scatter Shield Bell Housing$275.00
- Wickfab Scatter Shield B Series H2b D2b$159.06
- Quick Time 1958-1987 Chevy Sbc Bbc V8 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Rm-6022$565.00
- New Chevy Lakewood 15000 Scatter Shield Block Plate- Camaro-nova 350-454-327$69.00
- Quick Time 3.5l 3.7l Ford Ecoboost Steel Bell Housing Rm-9087$823.00
- Mopar Vintage Ansen Big Block Scatter Shield 10.5 No Block Plate 440 Hemi$295.00
- 1960s Ansen Ahra Small Block Ford Sbf 289 302 351 Scatter Shield Bell Housing$399.99
- Quick Time Chevy Ls1 Lt1 V8 To T56 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Rm-8020$599.00
- Quicktime Rm-6036 Sfi Chevy Ls Bellhousing Scattershield Muncie Tko Pattern$691.11
- 79-93 Mustang Mcleod Clutch Fork 1 Longer Scattershield$79.95
- Speedway Chevy Flexplate Safety Scatter Shield$39.99
- 1979-1993 Mustang Amp Clutch Fork 1 Longer Scattershield$79.72
- Quick Time Ford Sbf 302351c V8 To Tremec T5 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield$589.00
- 1954-58 Ford Y Block Toploader Cast Iron Bellhousing F1 F100 Clutch Fork Pivot$22.00
- Quick Time Chevy Ls1 Munciesaginaw Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Rm-6036$599.00
- Srt4 Neon Dcr Lower Scatter Shield With K Frame Mount Kit$375.00
- 4l80e Transmission Scatter Shield Sfi 4.1. 6061-t6$249.95
- Flywheel Scatter Shield Spectre 4360$33.00
- Quick Time Ford Sbf 5.05.8l To Tkotr3550t5 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield$619.00
- 2004 Bmw X3 2.5i E83 Torque Converter Scatter Shield Oem$63.75
- Quick Time Ford Sbf 5.05.8l T56 Ford Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Rm-8031$599.00
- Mercedes M113k Scattershield E55 S55 Cl55 Cls55 Sl55 G55 Amg$115.00
- 1955-1982 Corvette Scatter Shield Nhra Bell Housing 3 Piece Used Original$499.99
- Ansen Chevy Scattershield Bellhousing Drag Race Nhra Blow Proof 3-piece$329.69
- Chevy Rc C-55.a Scattershield Bellhousing Muncie T10 Drag Race Nhra Blow Proof$237.21
- Lakewood 1955-1957 Chevy Scattershield Bellhousing Drag Race Nhra Blow Proof$218.21
- Golden Eagle Scatter Shield Honda Civic B Series Acura Integra Gsr Gss100$236.95
- Dynamic Performance Honda Civic Acura Integra Scatter Shield B Series$215.00
- Ansen Ford Fe 390-428 Scattershield Bellhousing Drag Race Nhra Blow Proof$569.99
- Quick Time Mopar 440 Steel Safety Scatter Shield Blow Proof Bell Housing Lenco$474.99
There are two major statistics that every salesman cares about, whether they're selling automobiles or kitchen knives: the close rate and average ticket. Both of these numbers affect their ranking within the company, annual rewards, and other rewards. In a sales field where every closed deal is a huge dollar amount, the close rate is far more important than the average ticket. Remember that the employee who's selling you this vehicle wants to make the sale more than anything else. He's not interested in squeezing a few extra dollars out of you to boost his commission; he wants to exceed his quota for the month so he can qualify for a reward or a vacation. If you go to a reliable dealership with a good rating online, you should feel comfortable that the company is giving you a fair, honest price.
The easiest way to foster fear is through a lack of information. When you enter into a negotiation without doing the proper prep work, there is no way for you to know if the salesman is giving you all the facts. Know what kind of vehicle you want, as well as the exact specs, features, and upgrades that are available. You should also plan to visit more than one car dealer and compare prices. One of the easiest ways to create a frank conversation about price is to simply come out and say what you were offered at another location.
While many people wish that buying a car was as easy as shopping at the supermarket, the reality is that it is in your best interest to be able to negotiate. A savvy consumer coming into a negotiation with the right attitude will always come out ahead. Those that spend their entire buying process looking for cheaters will cheat themselves out of finding the kind of car dealer who wants to work for them, not against them.