Purchasing a vehicle can be intimidating, especially if you've never bought one before. There are several steps you can take to prepare yourself and your bank account for this large purchase. Doing your homework now can prevent future headaches.
While your budget is necessary, so is your credit. If you plan on taking out a loan when you start visiting used car dealers, your credit score will play a role in what you can afford. If your credit is good, the bank may want to work with you to lower your interest rate. If your credit is bad, the APR may be higher. Many of the larger used car dealers work hand-in-hand with banks to ensure they can assist people, regardless of their credit score, in obtaining the best possible loan rate and payment plan. Obviously, you may independently obtain your own financing before making an offer on a car. The choice is yours.
Now that you have considered your needs and the potential costs, try searching online to find out more about the options available at used car dealers. Most larger dealerships have websites with their inventory and search tools designed to assist you search for your desired features and prices. Get a feel for what's out there and contact the dealer before going to the lot to confirm the details.
Scattershield Find parts for any make and model truck and car by searching our vast network of parts on ebay. Save more money that you can shake a stick at today.
- Ansen Blowproof Scattershield Bellhousing Vintage Chevy Nhra Gasser$400.00
- Mopar 383 400 426 440 Big Block Bellhousing Lakewood Scattershield$400.00
- Vintage Ansen Scattershield Safety Bellhousing Sbc Bbc Read$249.00
- Chevy Lakewood Blow Proof Bell Housing Scatter Shield Muncie$349.00
- Rare 1955-59 Corvette And 1955-57 Chevy Palmini Aluminum Scattershield P-1992$275.00
- Rare 1955-57 Chevy And 1955-59 Corvette Palmini Aluminum Scattershield P-1992$275.00
- Chevy 4 Speed Lakewood Nmw Blow Proof Bell Housing Scatter Shield Gasser J13647$329.00
- Vintage Mopar 383 400 426 440 Big Block Bellhousing Lakewood Scattershield$295.00
- Vintage Rc Blow Proof Scatter Shield Bellhousing Hotrod Ratrod Dragster Nhra$249.95
- Chevrolet Wedge Scatter Shield C-1 Nhra Blow Proof Bell Housing Gasser Hot Rod$399.00
- R.c. Industries Bell Housing Scatter Shield Shelby Cobra Hp Hipo Toploader 289$650.00
- Chevy Lakewood Scattershield Steel Big Block Small Block$175.00
- 55 56 57 58 59 60 Ansen Scatter Shield 327 427 Bellhousing Gasser Hot Rat Rod$299.99
- Quicktime Rm-6036 Sfi Chevy Ls Bellhousing Scattershield Muncie Tko Pattern$676.69
- Chevy 4 Speed Blow Proof Bellhousing Scatter Shield Muncie T10 Tremic J13600$319.00
- Speedway Chevy Flexplate Safety Scatter Shield$39.99
- Lakewood 1965-95 Ford 302 351c 6 Bolt V8 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield 15200$445.00
- Quick Time 1957-1977 Ford Fe Big Block Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Rm-9058$595.00
- Quick Time 1958-1987 Chevy Sbc Bbc V8 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Rm-6022$524.00
- Lakewood 1984-1992 Chevy Camaro Firebird Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield 15020$495.00
- Lakewood 1965-95 Ford 302 351c 6 Bolt V8 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield 15200$300.00
- Mopar 833 4 Speed Scatter Shield Blowproof Racing Bellhousing Big Block 440 383$350.00
- Quick Time Chevy Ls1 Munciesaginaw Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Rm-6036$555.00
- Quick Time Chevy Ls1 Lt1 V8 To T56 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Rm-8020$540.00
- Quick Time Ford Sbf 5.05.8l T56 Ford Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Rm-8031$540.00
- Srt4 Neon Dcr Lower Scatter Shield With K Frame Mount Kit$375.00
- 1960s Ansen Ahra Small Block Ford Sbf 289 302 351 Scatter Shield Bell Housing$399.99
- 55 56 57 Chevy Scattershield Blow Proof Brackets Lakewood Gasser Hot Rat Rod$59.00
- Scattershield For Ford 302 351c 6 Bolt$200.00
- Lakewood Scatter Shield Racing Clutch Plate Fork Throw Out Bearing Flywheel$995.99
- Quick Time 3.5l 3.7l Ford Ecoboost Steel Bell Housing Rm-9087$723.00
- 1955-1982 Corvette Scatter Shield Nhra Bell Housing 3 Piece Used Original$499.99
- Lakewood 1965-95 Ford 302 351c 6 Bolt V8 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield 15200$299.99
- Lakewood 302 351 Ford Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield Toploader T10 Racing$275.00
- Mopar Vintage Ansen Big Block Scatter Shield 10.5 No Block Plate 440 Hemi$270.00
- Quick Time Ford Sbf 5.05.8l To Tkotr3550t5 Steel Bell Housing Scatter Shield$599.00
- 79-93 Mustang Mcleod Clutch Fork 1 Longer Scattershield$79.95
- 1954-58 Ford Y Block Toploader Cast Iron Bellhousing F1 F100 Clutch Fork Pivot$22.00
- 1979-1993 Mustang Amp Clutch Fork 1 Longer Scattershield$79.72
- Dodge Srt4 Neon 5 Speed T850 Transmission Safety Scatter Shield$179.95
- Hughes Performance 350 Sfi Transmission Scatter Shield$120.00
- 1956-1960 Corvette Bell Housing Gm 3733365 June 21st 1957$199.99
- 2004 Bmw X3 2.5i E83 Torque Converter Scatter Shield Oem$60.00
- Mercedes M113k Scattershield E55 S55 Cl55 Cls55 Sl55 G55 Amg$115.00
- Flywheel Scatter Shield Spectre 4360$33.00
- Wickfab Scatter Shield B Series H2b D2b$155.74
- Golden Eagle Scatter Shield Honda Civic B Series Acura Integra Gsr Gss100$236.95
- Dynamic Performance Honda Civic Acura Integra Scatter Shield B Series$215.00
- Flywheel Scatter Shield Spectre 5462$70.28
There are two major statistics that every salesman cares about, whether they're selling automobiles or kitchen knives: the close rate and average ticket. Both of these numbers affect their ranking within the company, annual rewards, and other rewards. In a sales field where every closed deal is a huge dollar amount, the close rate is far more important than the average ticket. Remember that the employee who's selling you this vehicle wants to make the sale more than anything else. He's not interested in squeezing a few extra dollars out of you to boost his commission; he wants to exceed his quota for the month so he can qualify for a reward or a vacation. If you go to a reliable dealership with a good rating online, you should feel comfortable that the company is giving you a fair, honest price.
The easiest way to foster fear is through a lack of information. When you enter into a negotiation without doing the proper prep work, there is no way for you to know if the salesman is giving you all the facts. Know what kind of vehicle you want, as well as the exact specs, features, and upgrades that are available. You should also plan to visit more than one car dealer and compare prices. One of the easiest ways to create a frank conversation about price is to simply come out and say what you were offered at another location.
While many people wish that buying a car was as easy as shopping at the supermarket, the reality is that it is in your best interest to be able to negotiate. A savvy consumer coming into a negotiation with the right attitude will always come out ahead. Those that spend their entire buying process looking for cheaters will cheat themselves out of finding the kind of car dealer who wants to work for them, not against them.